- Who are we?
Flourishing Europe: Plant Life! is a European program co-financed by the European Union that aims to disseminate information about the benefits that plants and flowers can have on our lives and promote their consumption, specifically those located in southern Europe. To do this, FEPEX will have the support of of eight associations, including: The Spanish Association of Garden Centres; The professional Association of Flowers, Plants and Technology; The Andalusian Association of Nurserymen and Flower Growers; The Professional Association of Horticulture of Aragón, Navarra, Rioja and Soria; The Association of Growers and Exporters of Flowers and Live Plants of the Canary Islands; The Northwest Nursery Business Association; The Association of Fruit and Vegetable Producing Organisations of Almería and The Federation of Nurserymen of Catalonia.
- Domain name:es
- Company name: FEPEX, The Spanish Federation of Associations of Producers and Exporters of Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers and Live Plants.
- TIN: G78351574
- Registered office: Calle Miguel Ángel 12, 4ª. 28010, Madrid, España
- Contact person: Izaskun Arteta
- Telephone: +34 91 319 10 50
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information for the user.
FEPEX is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs them that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of (EU) Regulation 2016/679 of 27th of April, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of people with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, and with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5th of December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights. Next, we will inform you about the processing that will be carried out on your personal data:
What is the purpose of this data processing? To maintain a connection with the user, informing him of the activities and actions of the web. The operations anticipated to carry out data processing are:
- Attending to and processing requests for information, inquiries, or any type of requests that are made by the user, through our contact form or any of the contact forms available.
- Facilitating the registration process for promotions.
- Sending you information that may be of interest via email, SMS, social media or any other electronic or physical means which enables communication.
- Sending newsletters about the website.
2.1 Storage of data: data will be kept for as long as the connection with the user is maintained, being deleted once said connection is terminated.
FEPEX guarantees that adequate security measures will be carried out to guarantee the pseudonymisation or total destruction of the data.
2.2 Communication of data: Data will not be passed on to third parties, except by legal obligation or in the case of registration for promotions, the management of which will be carried out by a promotion organisation platform.
2.3. User Rights:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation of or opposition to its processing.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you believe the processing of data does not to comply with current regulations.
You can exercise your rights against the person responsible for the processing of data by sending an email or letter to the addresses indicated above, accompanied by a copy of your identification document.
- Mandatory nature of the information provided by the user.
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or in the registration form, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, by the provider, while data included in the remaining fields is voluntary. The user guarantees that the personal data provided to FEPEX is truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes in this data.
All the data requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary for providing the service to the user.
In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
- Security measures.
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, FEPEX complies with the provisions contained in the RGPD and the LOPDGDD (Organic law on data protection and guarantee of digital rights) for the processing of personal data that it is responsible for, and manifestly complies with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, ensuring that data is processed in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and that the processing of data is adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data is processed.
FEPEX guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise these rights and freedoms.